100% NATURAL ORGANIC ANTI-AGING EYE SERUM "SPARKLE ME PINK"
Anti-aging eye serum especially formulated for fragile and fast-aging skin around the eyes.
“True love doesn't need proof. The eyes told what heart felt.”
The skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate thus the first to get saggy and wrinkled.
Since ancient time women have spent time and money to make the eyes look more beautiful.
Whilst there is no product that can stop the aging, with regular use, the right serum will help diminish the fine lines, protect the fragile skin around the eyes and slow down its premature aging.
The skin around the eyes is very fragile, and requires a special selection of light oils that is different from the oils that are typically used in facial anti-aging treatments.
This serum contains precious oils that contain some of the most powerful yet gentle anti-aging agents on the planet.
Intensely hydrating, fast-penetrating, “Sparkle me Pink” serum is lightweight and makes the eye area soothed, smooth and protected from pre-mature forming of wrinkles.
The product is certified organic and carries Ecogarantie label.
Ingredients (complete INCI list):
Corylus americana (Hazelnut) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Daucus carota & Helianthus annuus (carotte infused in sunflower oil)*, Tocopherol (vitamin-E), Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) oil*, (limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, farnesol, benzyl benzoate)**.
* Organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
Apply it on your freshly cleaned, damp skin and leave couple of minutes. Then, if there is some excess oil, gently wipe it off. Ideally but not mandatory the serum application can be followed with a nourishing cream. The best time to use it is before going to bed.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
ANTI-AGING EYE SERUM ESPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR FRAGILE AND FAST-AGING SKIN AROUND THE EYES.
THIS SERUM CONTAINS 9 PRECIOUS OILS THAT CONTAIN SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL YET GENTLE ANTI-AGING AGENTS ON THE PLANET.
INTENSELY HYDRATING, FAST-PENETRATING, SPARKLE ME PINK SERUM IS LIGHTWEIGHT AND MAKES THE EYE AREA SOOTHED, SMOOTH AND PROTECTED FROM PRE-MATURE FORMING OF WRINKLES.
ENRICHED WITH 1% ALL- NATURAL, NON-GMO VITAMIN E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ORGANIC.
THE PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND CARRIES ECOGARANTIE LABEL.