WHITENING TOOTH POWDER WITH ACTIVATED CHARCOAL & AYURVEDIC MISWAK POWDER 100% PURE, NATURAL & ORGANIC
Made with Activated Charcoal that binds tannins found in coffee, tea, wine, responsible for staining the teeth along with Miswac (Salvadora persica), a plant that has been used for tooth cleaning in India and Africa for thousands of years.
Most commercial toothpaste brands contain Fluoride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide and other dangerous or controversial ingredients.
Fluoride for example is linked to brain damage, lower IQ in children, thyroid suppression, dementia and other health issues. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is linked to endocrine disruption.
Our 100% pure whitening tooth powder is made exclusively from the following ingredients
- Activated Charcoal has been used in ancient times and even today as poison remedy in many emergency rooms. Charcoal works by attracting (absorbing) toxins and provides a quick relief from poisoning. Another great thing about it is that charcoal attracts tannins (the compounds found in coffee, tea, blueberries, wine etc.) responsible for staining our teeth. It colors temporarily your teeth black, but don't worry it goes off as soon as you rinse it.
- Siwak (Miswak) ayurvedic herbal powder (Salvadora persica) has been used for tooth cleaning in India and Africa for thousands of years. A number of scientific studies have demonstrated that Salvadora persica possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-cariogenic, and anti-plaque properties.
- Cinnamon, Clove & Peppermint powders. Besides giving the toothpaste a great flavor, clove powder, ground cinnamon, and mint powder have proven health properties that support tooth and gum health.
- Xylitol (low glycemic, sugar like sweetener) is shown to prevent caries by inhibiting “caries bacteria”. Not all xylitol products are equal, ours is a high-quality GMO free xylitol obtained from the Birch tree from Finland.
- Calcium Carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough. In tooth powder we use it for its great dental plaque-removing effect.
- White Clay a gentle cleanser with detoxifying properties and rich in minerals which support tooth remineralization.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is a mild abrasive polish that helps remove stains and whitens the teeth
Add a little powder to a wet toothbrush and brush as normal. Alternatively if you don’t like the tooth powder idea, add 40g of melted coconut oil and make a wonderful tooth paste. For an extra flavor add 2-3 drops of Peppermint, Orange or Eucalyptus essential oil.
When using EOs always read safety instructions first especially when sick, pregnant or for children.
Ingredients: Miswak (Salvadora persica), Activated Charcoal, Xylitol, Calcium carbonate, White clay, Cinnamon powder, Clove powder, Peppermint powder, Sodium Bicarbonate.