Close
  • Shop
  • OUR INGREDIENTS
  • Our Story
  • About
Menu

Oh Lou Lou! SHHH...Anti-aging Face Serum

 

100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC ANTI-AGING FACE SERUM WITH SANDALWOOD AND ROSEHIP OIL.
THIS SERUM CONTAINS 9 PRECIOUS OILS THAT CONTAIN SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL ANTI-AGING AGENTS ON THE PLANET.

 

INGREDIENTS

Prunus armeniaca(Apricot) kernel oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*,  Santalum album wood (Sandalwood) oil**, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil*, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil**, Citrus limon (Lemon) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, (limonene, linalool, citral, citronnellol, geraniol)**.

* Organic ** Wild Crafted  ** Naturally occurring in essential oils.

Usage

Apply on clean, damp skin.

Caution

For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.

Storage

Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.

Net Weight

29g/1oz

 

Oh Lou Lou! BELLE COMME UNE ROSE ANTI-AGE

 

BEAUTIFYING, ORGANIC CERTIFIED ANTI-AGING CREAM WITH ROSA RUBIGINOSA, BOIS DE ROSE, DAMASK ROSE AND ROSE GERANIUM, FAMOUS FOR THEIR POWERFUL ANTI-AGING ACTION. ENRICHED WITH 1% ALL- NATURAL, NON-GMO VIT. E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ALL ORGANIC. 

Ingredients

Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) extract & Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose) flower oil*, Tocopherol (all natural, non-GMO vit. E), (limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronnellol, farnesol, citral)**. *Organic crafted  **Naturally occurring in essential oils

Caution

For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.

Storage

Keep at room temperature 15°-25°C(max). 

Net Weight

25g/0.9oz

 

Looking for a magical gift for someone special?

Our unique coffret gift set contains two of our best sellers: a truly magical 100% organic anti-aging face serum with rosehip oil and sandalwood and anti-aging face cream Oh Lou Lou! BELLE COME UNE ROSE - suited for all types of skin.

It also contains a mini pure organic coconut soap (50g).

Comes in a golden box, wrapped in pink/fuchsia silk paper and matching ribbon from natural raffia.
€79.95
- +

Oh Lou Lou! SHHH...Anti-aging Face Serum

 

100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC ANTI-AGING FACE SERUM WITH SANDALWOOD AND ROSEHIP OIL.
THIS SERUM CONTAINS 9 PRECIOUS OILS THAT CONTAIN SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL ANTI-AGING AGENTS ON THE PLANET.

 

INGREDIENTS

Prunus armeniaca(Apricot) kernel oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*,  Santalum album wood (Sandalwood) oil**, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil*, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil**, Citrus limon (Lemon) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, (limonene, linalool, citral, citronnellol, geraniol)**.

* Organic ** Wild Crafted  ** Naturally occurring in essential oils.

Usage

Apply on clean, damp skin.

Caution

For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.

Storage

Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.

Net Weight

29g/1oz

 

Oh Lou Lou! BELLE COMME UNE ROSE ANTI-AGE

 

BEAUTIFYING, ORGANIC CERTIFIED ANTI-AGING CREAM WITH ROSA RUBIGINOSA, BOIS DE ROSE, DAMASK ROSE AND ROSE GERANIUM, FAMOUS FOR THEIR POWERFUL ANTI-AGING ACTION. ENRICHED WITH 1% ALL- NATURAL, NON-GMO VIT. E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ALL ORGANIC. 

Ingredients

Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) extract & Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose) flower oil*, Tocopherol (all natural, non-GMO vit. E), (limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronnellol, farnesol, citral)**. *Organic crafted  **Naturally occurring in essential oils

Caution

For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.

Storage

Keep at room temperature 15°-25°C(max). 

Net Weight

25g/0.9oz