DISCOVER OUR NEW SOLID SHAMPOO WITH ARGAN OIL, SUITABLE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY.
100% NATURAL, WITHOUT SURFACTANT, WITHOUT ANY CHEMICALS, ARTISANAL & HANDMADE IN OUR WORKSHOP IN BRUSSELS.
Just like our best-selling solid shampoo with ayurvedic herbs, this new version of shampoo is also made without sulfates and without surfactant.
As a reminder, surfactant is an agent that produces or modifies the surface tension of a solvent in solution. Simplified, a surfactant is a detergent that makes lathery bubbles.
Sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfates, are the most common surfactants, approved even in organic certified skincare.
Did you know that nearly 16000 studies mention the toxicity of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)?
SLS is known to irritate the skin, lungs, and eyes. While SLS itself is not declared carcinogen, some studies have shown that it can cause mutations that can lead to cancer.
Sodium Coco SULFATE (SCS), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) etc. are supposedly "natural" and milder surfactants, present in almost all organic certified or “natural” solid shampoos.
Sodium Coco Sulfate contains up to 50% of SLS with ALL the concerns that are linked to that SLS.
Sodium Cocoyl Isotheniate (SCI) is obtained through a number of heavy chemical reactions, including using Sodium bisulfite(irritant and mutagen) and ethylene oxide (well-known carcinogen). Solid shampoos can contain up to 75% SCI.
ALL those surfactants are lab-made chemicals that can penetrate tissues and settle in vital organs such as the liver, heart, lungs... They can also bind to estrogen and disrupt hormonal function.
Please send us an email and we will send you more research info and sources.
This is in short why we insist on avoiding ALL types of surfactants!
Let us present you our new Solid shampoo with Argan Oil
Discover our NEW Solid Shampoo with Argan oil
- A solid shampoo 100% pure. Handmade in our workshop in Brussels.
- Without essential oils and suitable for the entire family, pregnant women, children...
- Like ALL of our products, it is made with 100% organic, 100% natural, 100% EDIBLE hair loving oils and ayurvedic plants: Coconut, Argan, Castor, Shikakai, Amla, Neem, Hibiscus and Nettle.
- Super nourishing and great at hydrating the hair. The highest quality Argan oil we use is high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. It will moisturize, hydrate and soften hair and scalp and protect it from everyday damage.
- Without any chemicals: no surfactants, no dye, no perfume, no paraben, no bisphenol, no silicone, no polymer, no phthalates, no sulphates (sulfates), no palm oil...
- Works for ALL hair types, and it is particularly suitable for dry, normal, curly, frizzy, afro hair, fine hair... It increases the volume and accentuate the curls!
- Great for dyed hair and protects the color or henna beautifully.
- Ultra-mild, good for sensitive scalp.
- 3-in-1: use it as a shampoo, soap and body wash!
- Travel-friendly: Travel light and take it with you in your carry-on luggage!
- Zero waste! Just imagine how many plastic bottles you will be saving 🌎
- Made by artisanal and proprietary method of hot SAPONIFICATION that keeps the majority of the healing ingredients preserved and PH naturally neutral.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
How to use our solid shampoo?
Simply rub the shampoo into your wet hair and see it turn into a nice LATHER.
Yes, our shampoo naturally makes a very nice lather! Massage your hair for 2-3 minutes and rinse it.
It is important to follow up with a mild apple cider vinegar rinse: take 1 tbs of vinegar diluted in 200 ml of water and spread it on the hair.
Use exclusively best quality apple cider vinegar, the one that is not filtered, with low alcohol % and good for a salad.
Rinse well with plenty of cold water and that's it. No need for conditioner!
No need to put on the oil-based mask before or after; our shampoo is super nourishing!
Adjustment period: Our shampoo is different. It will not leave the hair dry or remove oil from your hair like other chemical-based shampoos that contain detergents (surfactants). This is why you need to adjust to it, at least 5-7 washes, especially if you are not used to sulfate-free and surfactant-free shampoo!
On the first day, the hair may appear heavy and greasy especially on the ends, but as the days go by, the oils will be absorbed and you should aim to wash hair only once a week.
The vinegar rinse is highly recommended, especially during the adjustment period.
Ingredients (full INCI list): Sodium cocoate(saponified virgin Coconut oil*), Glycerine**, Aqua, Sodium Arganate(saponified argan oil*), Sodium Castorate (saponified castor oil*), Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Powder*, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Powder*, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Powder*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder*.
*Organic certified **Natural by-product of saponification
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
EXTRA MILD SOLID SHAMPOO WITHOUT SURFACTANT AND WITHOUT ANY CHEMICALS, 100% NATURAL, ARTISANAL AND MADE IN BRUSSELS .
FOR ALL FAMILY - WITHOUT ESSENTIAL OILS- HANDMADE - NATURAL - ORGANIC - VEGAN - NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS