Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil* & Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) flower oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Tocopherol (vit. E), (limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronnellol, citral)**.
*Organic **Naturally occurring in essential oils
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Storage and Application
Keep at room temperature 15°-25°C(max).
Oh Lou Lou! creams and body butters are made with 100% active ingredients (oils) without water, without conservans ad without stabilizers.
They are super-rich and nourishing and a little goes long way. For the face for example you would usually need an amount that is about the size of a grain of rice.
The creams may change the consistency when too hot or too cold, but they will not change the quality.
The butters and creams melt on temperatures above 25°C (note if this happens, products won’t lose the quality), and would need to be kept on a cooler space or refrigerated.
REJUVENATING, RICH, ORGANIC ANTI-AGE FACIAL CREAM WITH CALENDULA, BOIS DE ROSE & GERANIUM, ESPECIALLY FORMULATED TO NOURISH SENSITIVE SKIN AND SLOW DOWN PREMATURE AGING.
ENRICHED WITH 0.6% ALL- NATURAL, NON-GMO VIT. E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99.4% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ORGANIC.
THE PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND CARRIES ECOGARANTIE LABEL.