I like it RAW Anti-age Soothing Cream for Men is an anti-age facial cream, especially formulated to nourish, prevent and slow down premature aging and forming of wrinkles. The cream is also used as an effective aftershave due to its highly soothing & nourishing properties.
- SANDALWOOD essential oil is known like one of the best natural anti-rids that exist today along with frankincense (olibanum) and lavender essential oils.
- Besides being one of the most precious anti-aging essential oils, Sandalwood also happens to have a very seductive scent especially appreciated by men and adored by women.
- FRANKINCENSE (olibanum) has been famous from ancient times for its skin preserving and regenerating properties.
- SHEA butter is known for its extraordinary ability to hydrate and nourish the skin by forming a breathable, water-resistant film.
- COCONUT oil is also famous for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by keeping the connective tissues strong and flexible. It will also help with exfoliating the outer layer of dead skin cells. As a result, the skin will look fresh, younger and smoother.
- HAZELNUT oil, beside anti-aging, moisturizing and firming properties, nicely softens and soothes the after-shaving irritation of the skin.
- OLIVE oil has been known from ancient times as an anti-aging remedy and also rich in antioxidants Vitamin A and Vitamin E which make it a great moisturizer and protector of skin.
All of the ingredients in this cream are carefully chosen to create synergies. 99.4% Organic/Wild Crafted Ingredients, 0.6% vit. E from Sunflower Oil*.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) oil*, Corylus americana (Hazelnut) seed oil*, Santalum album wood (Sandalwood) oil**, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Cedrus atlantica wood (Cedarwood) oil*, Tocopherol (vit. E), (limonene, linalool)***.
*Organic **Wild Crafted ***Naturally occurring in essential oils
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Storage and Application
Keep at room temperature 15°-25°C(max).
Oh Lou Lou! creams and body butters are made with 100% active ingredients (oils) without water, without conservans ad without stabilizers.
They are super-rich and nourishing and a little goes long way. For the face for example you would usually need an amount that is about the size of a grain of rice.
The creams may change the consistency when too hot or too cold, but they will not change the quality.
The butters and creams melt on temperatures above 25°C (note if this happens, products won’t lose the quality), and would need to be kept on a cooler space or refrigerated.
►►►Please note that this product can't be shipped during summer months or to warm places. The cream is a delicate and pure without any preservatives or stabilizers and as such it will melt if the temperature is above 25°C (77F) - please contact us first if you live in such place.
ANTI-AGE FACE CREAM WITH SEDUCTIVE SCENT OF PURE, WILD-CRAFTED SANDALWOOD.
SOOTHING & NOURISHING AFTERSHAVE.
ENRICHED WITH 0.6% ALL-NATURAL, NON-GMO VIT. E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99.4% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ALL ORGANIC.
THE PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND CARRIES ECOGARANTIE LABEL.