The simple concept of cleansing the facial skin with oils is based on the fact that oil dissolves oil.
The soaps strip the oil out of the skin, leaving the skin trying to repair itself by producing more and more oil.
The efficient and healthy way to clean the face is to use oils!
The ritual steps for beautiful, hydrated skin
1. Put few drops oil wash in your palm and spread it over your face and neck.
2. Massage your face and neck for couple of minutes allowing the oils to penetrate the skin.
3. Take a small towel and run in under a very warm water (as warm as you can bear without burning yourself). Put in on face and wait until the steam does its work for couple of minutes.
4. Wipe off the face with the towel and repeat once more if needed. Do not overdo it, rather make sure you leave a thin protective layer.
5. As an option, you may want to follow with one of our BELLE COMME UNE ROSE creams to further nourish and protect the skin
Enjoy your silky, softened and beautifully hydrated skin :)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Corylus Americana (Hazelnut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E).
Massage it in, then wipe it off with warm, steaming towel.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep at room temperature away from direct sunlight.