TOOTH POWDER WITH AYURVEDIC MISWAK POWDER 100% PURE, NATURAL & ORGANIC
Made with Miswac (Salvadora persica), a plant that has been used for tooth cleaning in India and Africa for thousands of years.
Most commercial toothpaste brands contain Fluoride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide and other dangerous or controversial ingredients.
Fluoride for example is linked to brain damage, lower IQ in children, thyroid suppression, dementia and other health issues. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is linked to endocrine disruption.
Our 100% pure tooth powder is made exclusively from the following ingredients
- Siwak (Miswak) ayurvedic herbal powder (Salvadora persica) has been used for tooth cleaning in India and Africa for thousands of years. A number of scientific studies have demonstrated that Salvadora persica possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-cariogenic, and anti-plaque properties.
- Cinnamon, Clove & Peppermint powders. Besides giving the toothpaste a great flavor, clove powder, ground cinnamon, and mint powder have proven health properties that support tooth and gum health.
- Xylitol (low glycemic, sugar like sweetener) is shown to prevent caries by inhibiting “caries bacteria”. Not all xylitol products are equal, ours is a high-quality GMO free xylitol obtained from the Birch tree from Finland.
- Calcium Carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough. In tooth powder we use it for its great dental plaque-removing effect.
- Green Clay a gentle cleanser with detoxifying properties and rich in minerals which support tooth remineralization.
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is a mild abrasive polish that helps remove stains and whitens the teeth
A version with White clay (instead of Green) and without Sodium bicarbonate is available for sensitive teeth and children.
Add a little powder to a wet toothbrush and brush as normal. Alternatively if you don’t like the tooth powder idea, add 40g of melted coconut oil and make a wonderful tooth paste. For an extra mint flavor add 2-3 drops of Peppermint or Eucalyptus essential oil.
When using EOs always read safety instructions first especially when sick, pregnant or for children.
Ingredients: Miswak (Salvadora persica), Xylitol, Calcium carbonate, Green clay, Cinnamon powder, Clove powder, Peppermint powder, Sodium bicarbonate.