Neroli Oil has many beautifying and health properties, it drives away sadness, invokes a feeling of joy and happiness while uplifting your overall mood.
The sensual scent of Neroli will transport you to the garden of orange trees blossoming under the Mediterranean sun.
OUR ORGANIC, RAW BODY BUTTERS ARE MADE WITH INGREDIENTS KNOWN FOR THEIR MOISTURIZING, NOURISHING, ANTI-AGING AND HEALING PROPERTIES.
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL is famous for its ability to help with exfoliating the outer layer of dead skin cells. As a result, your skin will look fresh, hydrated, younger and smoother.
MANGO BUTTER has been traditionally used in the rainforests and tropics for its skin softening, soothing, moisturizing, and protective properties.
SHEA BUTTER is known for its extraordinary ability to hydrate and nourish the skin by forming a breathable, water-resistant film.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Maranta Arundinacea root (Arrowroot)*, Tocopherol (natural non-GMO vit. E), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil*, (citral, geraniol, farnesol, limonene, linalool)**.
*Organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Neroli Body Butter is great to hydrate the skin after the shower, bath, swim or sunbathing and convenient for all types of skin. Add a few drops to your hot bath for relaxation and to keep skin hydrated. It is great as massage oil and aphrodisiac too :)
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep at room temperature 15°-25°C(maximum).
►►►Please note that this product can not be shipped during summer months or to warm places. The cream is a delicate and pure without any preservatives or stabilizers and as such it will melt if the temperature is above 25C (77F) - please contact us first if you live in such place.
ORGANIC RICH, HYDRATING BODY BUTTER WITH COCONUT, MANGO & SHEA BUTTER, SCENTED WITH PURE NEROLI (BITTER ORANGE FLOWER)OIL.
THE SENSUAL SCENT OF NEROLI WILL TRANSPORT YOU TO THE GARDEN OF ORANGE TREES BLOSSOMING UNDER THE MEDITERRANEAN SUN.
ENRICHED WITH 1% ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO VITAMIN E FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF 99% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE ALL ORGANIC.