Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Flower Powder
100% pure, organic certified herbal powder.
Hibiscus - the natural firming plant for FLAWLESS SKIN & Beautiful HAIR
Hibiscus contains gentle acids that have a slight exfoliating effect on the skin and help with age spots.
Rinsing hair with hibiscus infusion and using it for hair masks helps with scalp problems, dandruff and stimulates re-growth of lost hair.
Hibiscus powder can be used as a natural herbal method to add or accentuate red colors and highlights in your hair.
- In your pre-shampoo hair masks, combined with other plant powders like e.g. clays, rhassoul, herbal powers like amla, nettle etc.
- As the hair rinse or face tonic (Bring water to boil, add the hibiscus powder and leave for 20 minutes before using it)
- In body and face care oil, by macerating the powder in the oil and then filtering
- As a face mask or scrub combined with clay or other plant powders
- To slightly add or accentuate red colors and highlights
- Mix it with henna dye to accentuate the red hues
-Hibiscus powder is very active and NOT suited for sensitive skin. It should not be used alone, but in mixture with other powders. clays etc.
- Hibiscus powder is very fine and volatile, we advise you to protect your respiratory tract with glasses and a mask for the nose and mouth
- Like with all cosmetic products, keep out of reach of children
-Not suited for light and blond hair, as it leaves the reddish reflects.
- Like with all cosmetic products, keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep at in a cool and dry place.