Peppermint (Mentha Pipperita) Leaf Powder
100% pure, organic certified herbal powder.
Peppermint (Mentha Pipperita)
Mint has antibacterial and antioxidant effects from the tannins and flavonoids which abound in it, and its distinctive smell and flavor is due to the naturally occurring menthol.
Mint powder infusion is an excellent skin cleanser. Rich in salicylic acid which makes it a good anti-acne remedy, its anti-inflammatory properties make it very soothing to the skin in cases of insect bites and acne, as its cooling sensation provides instant relief.
Rich in menthol, mint helps hair growth because of its ability to stimulate increased blood flow to the scalp and hair roots which promotes healthy hair follicles and longer, fuller hair.
Peppermint kills bacteria and stimulates blood circulation on our scalp, which allows our hair to receive more nutrients and, consequently, grow stronger and faster.
Its refreshing aroma and cooling sensation makes it a popular choice in home products like bath preparations, mouthwashes, toothpaste, and ointments.
- In your pre-shampoo hair masks, combined with other plant powders like e.g. clays, rhassoul, herbal powers like nettle etc.
- As a hair rinse or face tonic (add 1Tbs mint powder to 2 cups of hot water and leave for 20 minutes before usind it). Apply the mint infusion directly on the scalp while massaging gently. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
- As body, face and hair care oil, by macerating the powder in the oil and then filtering
- As a face mask or scrub combined with clay or other plant powders
- As an addition to your homemade toothpaste
Nettle powder is very fine and volatile, we advise you to protect your respiratory tract when using it with glasses and a mask for the nose and mouth.
Like with all cosmetic products, keep out of reach of children.
If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep at in a cool and dry place.